My Client-First Philosophy,
I have made my living helping buyers and owners meet their goals and making this often stress-related situation as smooth as possible, realizing full well that this is always an important moment in their life whether positive or not as pleasant.
Many qualities and skills go into being an excellent real estate professional – integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, follow-up, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
Many professionals claim to have exceptional after-sales service. But do they really mean it? Of course, some do.
When it comes to service, I prefer to let my actions speak for themselves.
You see I build my business primarily on repeat business and referrals. So, taking care of your real estate needs before, during and especially in the months and years after a transaction is extremely important to me.
That’s why I make myself available to you anytime you have a real estate related question or need a recommendation.
Your needs are my drive because I care.
• Licensed since 1984
• Constant multi-million dollar producer
• Specializing in residential, multi-family and investment properties
• Platinum award since 2002
• #1 Individual Sales for RE/MAX Metro-City Realty Ltd., Montreal Road Office in 2003
• #1 Individual Sales for RE/MAX, in Ottawa,ON in 2004 (OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT)
• #2 Individual Sales for RE/MAX, in Ottawa,ON in 2005 (HALL OF FAME)
• Lifetime Achievement 2010
• Born in Ottawa, knows Ottawa and out-of-town East: Vanier, Ottawa, Orléans, Cumberland, Clarence-Rockland, Russell, Embrun, Vars, Limoges, St. Albert, Casselman, etc.
Excellence at your service!